This Standard has been cancelled and replaced by ECSS-Q-ST-70C Rev.1 (15 October 2014).
This Standard also defines the documentation requirements and the procedures relevant to obtaining approval for the use of materials, mechanical parts and processes in the fabrication of space systems and associated equipment.
This Standard covers the following:
- management, including organization, reviews, acceptance status and documentation control;
- selection criteria and rules;
- evaluation, validation and qualification, or verification testing;
- procurement and receiving inspection;
- utilization criteria and rules.
The relationship between activities and programme phases is defined in Annex E.
The provisions of this Standard apply to all actors involved at all levels in the production of space systems. These can include manned and unmanned spacecraft, launchers, satellites, payloads, experiments, electrical ground support equipment, mechanical ground support equipment, and their corresponding organizations.
Md5 checksum .doc file = B337EAE34DD75B4FAB50762713BA7BD4
Md5 checksum .pdf file = C2BC3C70E4729099113A7D726A92EFCF