The European Cooperation for Space Standardization is an initiative established to develop a coherent, single set of user-friendly standards for use in all European space activities.
Latest published ECSS documents:
- ECSS-E-ST-31-02C Rev.1 – Two-phase heat transport equipment (15 March 2017)
- ECSS-Q-ST-70-26C Rev.1 – Crimping of high-reliability electrical connections (15 March 2017)
- ECSS-E-HB-11A – Technology readiness level (TRL) guidelines (1 March 2017)
- ECSS-Q-ST-80C Rev.1 – Software product assurance (15 February 2017)
- ECSS-Q-ST-70-54C – Ultracleaning of flight hardware (15 February 2017)
- ECSS-Q-ST-40C Rev.1 – Safety (15 February 2017)
- ECSS-Q-ST-30C Rev.1 – Dependability (15 February 2017)
- ECSS-E-ST-20C Rev.2 DIR1 “Space engineering – Electrical and electronic”: Start of Public Review (Due: 2 June 2017) –> EXTENDED UNTIL 3 July 2017
- ECSS-E-ST-60-20C Rev.2 DIR1 “Space engineering – Stars sensors terminology and performance specification”: Start of Public Review (Due: 2 June 2017)
- ECSS-E-HB-40-01A DIR1 “Space engineering – Agile software development handbook”: Start of Public Review (due: 29 May 2017)
NOTE: To add your comments open the webpage of the document in review and use the “DRR-button” that is located in the upper right side of that page.
LINKS to Review documents:
- ECSS-E-ST-20C Rev.2 DIR1
- ECSS-E-ST-60-20C Rev.2 DIR1
- ECSS-E-HB-40-01A DIR1
- ECSS-Q-HB-80-03A Rev.1 DIR1
- ECSS-Q-HB-70-23A DIR1
- ECSS-E-ST-10-02C Rev.1 DIR2
- ECSS-Q-ST-70-17C DIR1: Start of Public Review (Due: 14 April 2017)
- ECSS-E-ST-31-04C DIR1 “Exchange of thermal model data for space applications”: Start of Public Review (extended until: 17 March 2017)
- ECSS-E-ST-31-02C Rev.1 DIR1: Start of Public Review (Due: 22 July 2016)
- ECSS-E-ST-33-01C Rev.1 DIR1: Start of Public Review (Due: 30 June 2016)
- ECSS-E-HB-11A DIR1: Start of Public Review (Due: 22 April 2016)
In case cannot login or receive an information that your login name is not recognized please register again to the ECSS Website.
–> Register to new ECSS Website.
If the problem presists please send an e-mail to the ECSS Secretariat.