The European Cooperation for Space Standardization is an initiative established to develop a coherent, single set of user-friendly standards for use in all European space activities.
Latest published ECSS documents:
- ECSS-Q-ST-70-38C Rev.1 – High-reliability soldering for surface-mount and mixed technology (15 September 2017)
- ECSS-E-ST-33-11C Rev.1 – Explosive subsystems and devices (1 June 2017)
- ECSS-E-ST-31-02C Rev.1 – Two-phase heat transport equipment (15 March 2017)
- ECSS-Q-ST-70-26C Rev.1 – Crimping of high-reliability electrical connections (15 March 2017) + Corr.1 (1June2017)
- ECSS-E-HB-11A – Technology readiness level (TRL) guidelines (1 March 2017)
- ECSS-Q-ST-80C Rev.1 – Software product assurance (15 February 2017)
- ECSS-Q-ST-70-54C – Ultracleaning of flight hardware (15 February 2017)
- ECSS-Q-ST-70-60C DIR1 “Space product assurance – Qualification and procurement of printed circuit boards: Start of Public Review (Due: 29 September 2017)
- ECSS-E-HB-40-01A DIR1 “Space engineering – Agile software development handbook”: Start of Public Review (due: 29 May 2017)
NOTE: To add your comments open the webpage of the document in review and use the “DRR-button” that is located in the upper right side of that page.
- ECSS-E-ST-20C Rev.1 DIR1 “Space engineering – Electrical and electronic”: Start of Public Review (Due: 2 June 2017); EXTENDED UNTIL 3 July 2017
- ECSS-E-ST-60-20C Rev.2 DIR1 “Space engineering – Stars sensors terminology and performance specification”: Start of Public Review (Due: 2 June 2017)
- ECSS-Q-HB-80-03A Rev.1 DIR1 “Software dependability and safety”: Start of Public Review (due: 1 May 2017)
- ECSS-Q-HB-70-23A DIR1 “Materials, mechanical parts and processes obsolescence management handbook”: Start of Public Review (due: 1 May 2017)
- ECSS-Q-ST-70-17C DIR1: “Space product assurance – Durability testing of coatings” Start of Public Review (Due: 14 April 2017)
- ECSS-E-ST-10-02C Rev.1 DIR2: “Space engineering – Verification” Start of Public Review: 3 April 2017; Public Review was extended until 4 May 2017.
In case cannot login or receive an information that your login name is not recognized please register again to the ECSS Website.
–> Register to new ECSS Website.
If the problem presists please send an e-mail to the ECSS Secretariat.