The European Cooperation for Space Standardization is an initiative established to develop a coherent, single set of user-friendly standards for use in all European space activities.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WEBSITE MAINTENANCE
Friday 5 July 2019 from 17:00 hours until 23:00 hours the ECSS MyTeams website will be offline for maintenance.
During this period it is not possible to submit and CRs or DRRs.
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD
Dear ECSS user.
Due to data protection needs and addition of new capabilities on the ECSS website you need to update your password to access the ECSS website.
NOTE: Your login name is now Your E-Mail Address
LINK –> change your password
After having filled out the form and complete the a CAPTCHA code, you will receive an e-mail from the ECSS Secretariat with as subject line “[European Cooperation for Space Standardization] Password Reset”
In case of problems please us an e-mail: email@example.com
13 June 2019
ECSS Training sessions
The next ECSS Training sessions are scheduled from 11-13 June 2019.
For details and LiveStream link see –> ESA Training Calendar for ECSS Training site.
Recordings of the ECSS Training sessions held on 25-28 March 2019 can be viewed via the ESA LiveStream website.
Latest published ECSS documents:
- ECSS-E-HB-20-21A – Guidelines for electrical design and interface requirements for actuators (15 May 2019)
- ECSS-E-HB-20-06A – Assessment of space worst case charging handbook (15 May 2019)
- ECSS-E-ST-60-20C Rev.2 – Star sensor terminology and performance specification (15 May 2019)
- ECSS-E-ST-50-12C Rev.1 – SpaceWire – Links, nodes, routers and networks (15 May 2019)
- ECSS-E-ST-50-11C – SpaceFibre – Very high-speed serial link (15 May 2019)
- ECSS-E-ST-32-10C Rev.2 – Structural factors of safety for spaceflight hardware (15 May 2019)
- ECSS-E-ST-20-21C – Electrical design and interface requirements for actuators (15 May 2019)
- ECSS-E-ST-20-06C Rev.1 – Spacecraft charging (15 May 2019)
- ECSS-E-ST-33-01C Rev.2 – Mechanisms (1 March 2019)
- ECSS-Q-ST-70-60C Corrigendum 1 – Qualification and procurement of printed circuit boards (1 March 2019)
Ongoing Public Reviews:
- ECSS-Q-ST-70-61C: Public Review from 27 March – 24 May 2019 (extended until 7 June 2019) nd Request to provide photographs of workmanship standards
- ECSS-E-ST-10-04C-Rev.1-DIR1: Public Review from 14 March – 10 May 2019
- ECSS-E-HB-20-01A-DIR1 : Public review from 27 February – 26 April 2019
- ECSS-E-ST-20-01C-DIR1 : Public review from 27 February – 26 April 2019
- ECSS-E-ST-40-07C-DIR1: Public Review (24 September 2018 – 31 January 2019)
- ECSS-Q-ST-60-14C Rev.1 DIR1: Public Review (21 September – 19 November 2018)
- ECSS-E-HB-20-21A-DIR1: Electrical design and interface requirements for actuators handbook (Public Review: 3 July – 28 September 2018)
- ECSS-E-ST-20-21C-DIR1: Electrical design and interface requirements for actuators (Public Review: 3 July – 28 September 2018)
- ECSS-Q-ST-70-16C-DIR2 (28May2018) “Space product assurance – Adhesive bonding for spacecraft and launcher applications” (29 May -23 July 2018) –> Extended until 31 August 2018
In case cannot login or receive an information that your login name is not recognized please register again to the ECSS Website.
–> Register to new ECSS Website.
If the problem persists please send an e-mail to the ECSS Secretariat.