Technical Memoranda (TM’s)
A TM (Technical Memoranda) document is one of the series of ECSS Technical documents. The Technical Memorandum status indicates that it is a non-normative document providing useful information to the space systems developers’ community on a specific subject. It is made available to record and present non-normative data, which are not relevant for a Standard or a Handbook. Note that these data are non-normative even if expressed in the language normally used for requirements. Therefore, a Technical Memorandum is not considered by ECSS as suitable for direct use in Invitation To Tender (ITT) or business agreements for space systems development.
Information about the ECSS Document numbering system can be found using this link.
ECSS does not provide any warranty whatsoever, whether expressed, implied, or statutory, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or any warranty that the contents of the item are error-free. In no respect shall ECSS incur any liability for any damages, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages arising out of, resulting from, or in any way connected to the use of this Standard, whether or not based upon warranty, business agreement, tort, or otherwise; whether or not injury was sustained by persons or property or otherwise; and whether or not loss was sustained from, or arose out of, the results of, the item, or any services that may be provided by ECSS.
By downloading ECSS documents from this site, you agree to the terms and conditions of the ECSS License Agreement / Disclaimer.
ECSS Technical Memoranda
- ECSS-E-TM-10-10A – Logistics engineering (16 April 2010)
- ECSS-E-TM-10-20A: Product data exchange (16 April 2010)
- ECSS-E-TM-10-21A – System modelling and simulation (16 April 2010) (16 April 2010)
- ECSS-E-TM-10-23A – Space system data repository (25 November 2011) (25 November 2011)
- ECSS-E-TM-10-25A – Engineering design model data exchange – CDF (20 October 2010) (20 October 2010)
- ECSS-Q-TM-30-12A – End-of-life parameter drifts – EEE components (12 October 2010)
- ECSS-Q-TM-40-04 Part 1A and Part 2A: Sneak analysis (16 April 2010)
- ECSS-Q-TM-70-51A – Termination of optical fibres (16 April 2010) (16 April 2010)
- ECSS-Q-TM-70-52A: Kinetic outgassing of materials for space (25 November 2011) (25 November 2011)