This Standard is cancelled and replaced by ECSS-Q-ST-30C Rev.1 (15 February 2017)
- identification of all technical risks with respect to functional needs which can lead to non-compliance with dependability requirements,
- application of analysis and design methods to ensure that dependability targets are met,
- optimization of the overall cost and schedule by making sure that:
- inputs to serial production activities.
This Standard applies to all European space projects. The provisions of this document apply to all project phases.
Md5 checksum .doc file = F68C280E87E92C9390D8610754A1E8C8
Md5 checksum .pdf file = 0749B3D5B827C21BE31165D164465039
This standard is supported by the following ECSS Handbooks:
- ECSS-Q-HB-30-01A – Worst case analysis (14January 2011)
- ECSS-Q-HB-30-03A – Human dependability handbook (14 July 2015)
- ECSS-Q-HB-30-08A – Components reliability data sources and their use (14 January 2011)