test in which the life time requirement is verified in an accelerated way by intensifying one parameter of the environment or load.
NOTE The following are examples of accelerated tests:
- UV test done with increased sun intensity in the UV part of the spectrum,
- Electron and proton radiation tests with life time fluences in a limited period of time,
- humidity tests done at higher temperature and humidity,
- bake-out done at higher temperature,
- performance parameter degradation at higher temperature,
- thermal cycling with higher/lower cool-down and heat-up rates and without nominal operating dwell time in between.
The ECSS MyTeams website is for members of active ECSS working groups and ECSS task forces.
Access to the ECSS MyTeams websites is administrated by the ECSS Executive Secretariat.
PASSWORD forgotten or account locked:
Use the link "I have forgotten my password..." that you find on the MyTeams login screen to request via e-mail new password from the ECSS Executive Secretariat.
Note, there is no automated password recovery.MyTeams