This Standard has been cancelled and replaced by ECSS-Q-ST-70-09C (31 July 2008).
This Standard describes the methodology, instruments, equipment and samples, used to calculate the thermo-optical properties of thermal-control materials.
The following test methods are detailed in this Standard including the configuration of samples and calculations:
- Solar absorptance using spectrometer – (see subclause 5.2).
- Solar absorptance using portable equipment – (see subclause 5.3).
- Infrared emittance using thermal test methods – see subclause 5.4).
- Infrared emittance using IR spectrometer – (see subclause 5.5).
- Infrared emittance using portable equipment – (see subclause 5.6).