This Standard specifies:
- Requirements for the following crimping wire connections intended for high reliability electrical connections for use on spacecraft and associated equipment operating under high vacuum, thermal cycling and launch vibration:
- removable contacts, single wire
- removable contacts, multiple wires
- coaxial contacts, ferrules
- lugs and splices.
NOTE These are the most commonly used crimping wire connections and are represented in Figure 1-1.
- The general conditions to be met for the approval of connections other than the above mentioned ones.
- Product assurance provisions for both the specific and the generic connections mentioned above.
- Training and certification requirements for operators and inspectors (clause 5.5.2), additional to those specified in ECSS‑Q‑ST-20.
Md5 checksum .docx file = 5B329DD339A907A45E15965D4B0784AB
Md5 checksum .pdf file = A2133E9C9AD77DEA58BB2A7D42784F60