pertaining to a medium in which an electric field can be maintained
NOTE Depending on their resistivity, dielectric materials can be described as insulating, antistatic, moderately conductive or conductive. The following gives a classic example of classification according to the resistivity:
- more than 109 W m: insulating
- between 102 W m and 109 W m: antistatic
- between 103 W m and 106 W m: static dissipative
- between 10-2 W m and 102 W m: moderately conductive
- less than 10-2 W m: conductive
The ECSS MyTeams website is for members of active ECSS working groups and ECSS task forces.
Access to the ECSS MyTeams websites is administrated by the ECSS Executive Secretariat.
PASSWORD forgotten or account locked:
Use the link "I have forgotten my password..." that you find on the MyTeams login screen to request via e-mail new password from the ECSS Executive Secretariat.
Note, there is no automated password recovery.MyTeams