Our reference: QR/2019-68/RJ/ke
Extended until 7 June 2019
Request to provide photographs of workmanship standards
Dear Technical Authority members, dear WG members,
Be informed that ECSS-Q-ST-70-61C-DIR1 (26March2019) ‘Space product assurance – High reliability assembly for surface mount and through hole connections’ has been released for Public Review.
Start of Public Review: 27 March 2019
End of Public Review: 24 May 2019 – Extended until 7 June 2019
Review comments (DRRs) shall be submitted using the online ECSS DRR form.
Instructions for the DRRs
- A maximum number of 10 DRRs can be submitted at one time. In case you have more DRRs please submit them by batches of 10.
- Do not use colour highlighting, strikethrough or other formatting options.
- When copying text from Word or Excel file paste the text into the form without formatting. Copy text from Word or Excel first into a Notepad to strip the text from all formatting and then copy and paste it into the field of the DRR form.
- Use an Attachment for extensive DRRs or large amount of text. need to be logged-in to the ECSS Website before being able to create your DRRs.
During this Public Review the ECSS community is asked to provide representative photos for Annex F inside which placeholder were inserted to illustrate workmanship. Suitable photos can be sent to the ECSS Executive Secreatariat.
In case no photos are available the relevant table will be deleted when publishing the standard.
- ECSS-Q-ST-70-61C-DIR1(26 March 2019) (PDF-file).