ECSS-Q-ST-70-60 is applicable for all types of PCBs, including sequential, rigid and flexible PCBs, sculptured flex, HDI and RF PCBs.
This standard can be made applicable for other products combining mechanical and electrical functionality using additive or reductive manufacturing processes, as used in PCB manufacturing. Examples of such products are slip- rings, bus bars and flexible flat cables.
Md5 checksum .doc file = 32865EBCCEF2049E14C60B5AAC6855BF
Md5 checksum .pdf file = 6410DAEEA9F65D8CA0FB72CDB82EE71C
DRDs of this standard:
- Qualification letter – DRD (Annex A)
- CoC for PCB – DRD (Annex B)
- Qualification test report – DRD (Annex C)
- Process Identification Document (PID) for PCB manufacturing – DRD (Annex D)
- Process change notice (PCN) – DRD (Annex E)
- QR report – DRD (Annex D)
- PCB approval sheet – DRD (Annex E)