This Standard cancels and replaces the ECSS-Q-ST-70-60C (1 June 2018)
Be further informed that ECSS-Q-ST-70-60 cancels and replaces the following two standards:
This standard specifies the requirements for the PCB manufacturer, the procurement authority and the qualification authority for qualification and procurement of PCB technology.
ECSS-Q-ST-70-60 is applicable for all types of PCBs, including sequential, rigid and flexible PCBs, sculptured flex, HDI and RF PCBs.
This standard can be made applicable for other products combining mechanical and electrical functionality using additive or reductive manufacturing processes, as used in PCB manufacturing. Examples of such products are slip- rings, bus bars and flexible flat cables.
This standard may be tailored for the specific characteristics and constraints of a space project in conformance with ECSS-S-ST-00.
Correction 1: Requirement 7.7.2a modified as it was pointing to a deleted requirement.
Md5 checksum .docx file = 795C5FB028FEAAD093914630EEAEE6A7
Md5 checksum .pdf file = 94E7F1BC3DE89172EDD28C066C18CA46
DRDs of this standard
- Qualification letter – DRD (Annex A)
- CoC for PCB – DRD (Annex B)
- Qualification test report – DRD (Annex C)
- Process Identification Document (PID) for PCB manufacturing – DRD (Annex D)
- Process change notice (PCN) – DRD (Annex E)
- QR report – DRD (Annex D)
- PCB approval sheet – DRD (Annex E)